Tuesday 2 March 2010

Side tasks

Along with the video, I have to create a poster and a magazine interview page for my film. With the deadline for my project fast approaching, I have so far spent all my time concentrating on getting the film to a reasonable standard. Now, it is time for my to turn my attention to these other smaller side tasks to make sure I get the most marks possible.

For the digital poster, I was planning to use a still image from part of the film as the main background, adding text over the top to make it eye catching, but simple without too much to read. However, after looking back through the footage I have shot, I feel that the video quality is too poor to use for this as the image will need to be manipulated and enlarged, and I think that this will cause the image to become un-recognisable. So, on Thursday I am taking my camera down to the slope to shoot some separate images which I can use.

On the other hand with my magazine review page, I am currently collecting sample magazine aimed at the same target audience as me, and gathering examples and ideas for possible lay out ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment