Friday 5 March 2010

Social networking

Now my film is finished, I have uploaded the video to www.vimeo.com which is a video hosting website where people can upload their work and share it with everyone over the Internet. I chose this site instead of www.youtube.com because Vimeo displays all videos in HD quality.

I then used the popular social networking website www.facebook.com to send an email around to all my friends that ski and snowboard with the video link attached within the message asking them for their thoughts and any feedback on the video. This is valid information too because the feedback will be coming directly from members of my target audience, unlike all the people within my media class who have seen the video so far.



Print screen of the Facebook mail message I sent

No comments:

Post a Comment